Your medical tourism visit will be designed specifically for you taking into consideration the results of your free medical evaluation and the recommended course of treatment plus your personal needs and limitations, if any. Typically, your therapy will require several treatments in sequential days and the amount of sessions is determined during the evaluation process before arrival. Upon arrival, you will be seen by Dr. Jose Luis Rugerio for a second comprehensive evaluation and start on your first treatment.
Your stay at San Miguel de Allende is an all inclusive fee which may include the following for the patient and one companion:
- Comprehensive medical evaluation and Percutaneous Hydrotomy treatments as predetermined for the patient.
- Double occupancy at Casa Primavera Boutique/Spa Hotel with full breakfast included and free daily transportation to the historical center, 5 minutes away, during the length of your stay. This new hotel is rated AAA and conveniently located next door to our medical center plus it offers special rooms for incapacitated patients. Please view hotel at: www.hotelcasaprimavera.com.
- Also included, you will enjoy a day at the Hotel Spa with massage, sauna or steam bath, facial plus hydrotherapy anti-stress treatment with aroma therapy!
Day tours to the following destinations:
- La Gruta Spa with its natural thermal therapeutic waters and beautiful grounds with transportation and lunch included. Before the Spa, your tour will include a visit to Atotonilco Church, considered the oldest Catholic Church in Mexico where the struggle for independence from Spain began with the famous “Viva Mexico” proclamation. These areas are 25 minutes away from the hotel.
- Archeological site “Cañada de la Virgen” and pyramids is a very interesting historical area 20 minutes away from the hotel which was just opened to the public in 2012.
- Beautiful botanical gardens and bird watching grounds 10 minutes away from the hotel where you can appreciate very unusual cacti formations, among others.
- Mexican cooking classes at the historical center.
- La Aurora International Art Center where you can have lunch at gourmet international restaurants and visit art galleries and resident artists plus many unusual antique stores, 10 minutes away from the hotel.
- Transportation to and from León, Guanajuato Airport which is only 50 minutes away from San Miguel de Allende with connections from Los Angeles, Houston and Dallas, a 3½ hour direct flight using American Airlines, Delta Airlines or United Airlines.
- Plus any other special requests or needs.
On your tour days, you are back at the hotel at approximately 4pm, allowing free time to go to the historical center and enjoy museums, shopping, shows, fine international restaurants or to relax at the hotel.
We offer our patients Percutaneous Hydrotomy treatments and a superb vacation combined to better enjoy the time spent in Mexico, especially in a beautiful and historical city like San Miguel de Allende, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the number one world destination by Conde Naste Traveler for 2014.